|I went a little overboard with this alternate ending for HOO...|
|My gallery has gone through some major reconstruction over the last year- mainly due to the fact that I have finally gotten sense knocked into me as to what makes a deviation a deviation! More than just sketchy scribbles and referenced fan art (both of which you will still see in my gallery- just not as much^^) |
I dump in a big mix of just about everything in my gallery- from fanart to family portraits and random craft projects to photography. But I will tell you this- it is never boring!! ;D
Thanks for taking the time to check it out
|Starting all the way back from Jan '09 to present- all of my favorite artworks/deviations I've posted here on dA|
|1. If you're not angsty, you should be.|
2. There is no such thing as coincidence.
3. Evil takes the form of four Japanese mangaka.
4. Everything's better in alternate universes.
5. If you're precious to your brother, you're probably doomed.
6. Actually, if you're precious to anyone, you're doomed.
7. In fact, you're probably just doomed anyways.
8. Treasure your eyes. You never know when they'll be taken away.
9. Subtext really does equal buttsex.
10. Everything has a price.
11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
12. Never trust the bunny/pork bun.
13. True love always prevails. Usually.
14. Love comes in all forms.
15. At least you're not Subaru.
16. Nothing says love like agreeing to be somebody's primary food source.
17. If someone comments on your eyes being pretty, you will probably lose them several chapters later.
18. Even if you and your beloved are a canon couple, by the end, you still won't have kissed.
19. Even in other series, you still will not kiss.
20. If your grandparents are constantly on vacation, they most likely don't exist.
21. Never carry your most treasured item around with you.
22. Everybody has an evil twin.
23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
24. If you're good-looking, you're doomed or angsty. Probably both.
25. Don't expect to live a happy life. You'll only be disappointed.
26. The more they smile, the harder they fall.
27. Your fan base is directly proportional to how angsty you are.
28. Everyone is pretty, even when bleeding or in agony.
29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.
30. Your boss is bad for you.
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
33. It's not real magic unless you can conjure a two-metre-wide magic circle.
34. Flat strips of paper can reach the same speed as an F1 race car.
35. Fire doesn't burn unless the plot requires it to.
36. No matter how ripped your shirt gets, it's not coming off.
37. Men with black hair and glasses (including sunglasses) cannot be trusted.
38. Anyone who says having magic powers is cool could not have been more wrong.
39. It's possible to store two swords and enough clothing for four people inside the mouth of a bunny/pork bun.
40. Who wears short shorts? Little boy detectives wear short shorts!
41. Four leaf clovers aren't as lucky as they're made out to be.
42. If you're a character voiced by Megumi Ogata/cool/fan favourite/bishounen, you're doomed.
43. Hell, you're in a CLAMP anime. You're doomed.
44. Remember your dreams- they're the key to the plot.
45. If you can't whistle, "hyuu" instead.
46. If you feel someone's watching you, they probably are.
47. If he's tall, dark and handsome, he's taken- by the outrageously cute boy standing next to him.
48. Feathers have the ultimate power. Buy a chicken.
49. If your series is happy happy sugar-coated fairies and ***, you will most likely all die a horrible death at the hand of a psychotic clone.
50. Everything will be alright.
51. Just because you return from a journey, doesn't mean you'll return in one piece.
52. Everything happens in Tokyo.
53. Cute stuffed animals make the best magical servants.
54. Swords longer than your height are easy to manage.
55. Attack names/chants are more important than actual skill or experience.
56. Cherry blossoms are a sign of good luck.
57. Cherry blossoms are a sign of bad luck.
58. Cherry blossoms are- sod that, if you see cherry blossoms, run.
59. Even after your heart is pierced by someone's hand, you will still have plenty of time to divulge deep dark secrets/words of wisdom/angst/last words before you actually die.
60. Show your true love not by exchanging rings, but eyes.
61. No one is really happy. They're just hiding some dark secret.
62. Dressing someone up in cute but outlandish outfits, is a sign of great love and affection.
63. The easiest way to solve a love triangle is to kill somebody.
64. Inanimate objects have feelings.
65. Eyes, especially magic ones, are in high demand.
66. Cosplay is completely normal in Tokyo.
67. Love your parents while you can.
68. The general public is oblivious to strange/supernatural/inexplicable/mysterious events/people/objects.
69. Don't give your name to strangers.
70. Wherever you are, there is a Miyuki somewhere in the background.
71. Apparently, magic allows you to eat other people's eyes like candy.
72. Walking between a fence and a lamp-post will send you to another time/dimension.
73. Never trust shop owners.
So 2013 was a pretty big year for me! Lots of firsts!:
I started the year off quitting the very first job I ever had and then heading off to Study Abroad in Florence, Italy with my sister (which was pretty much the most amazing thing ever). It wasn’t my first time abroad, but it was my first time living abroad and without my parents.
Including Spring Break we went to 9 different countries and spent 3 months abroad. I also took my last class at JC and graduated with my first degree- an AA in Applied Art & Design.
Summer I got my first “real” job at Rite Aid as a cashier (and by “real” I mean working more than 8 hours a week and actually having things to do and being busy).
I bought my first smart-phone (which turns out to be rather dumb, to be perfectly honest).
Late August I started my first semester at University! Technically my second time living without my parents, but my first time living alone (without my sister). It was hard because she’s my best-friend, but I had a wonderful first semester…It was slow and depressing at first, but I met a whole bunch of awesome guys on the racquetball team there (I’m the only girl) and I won first place in my Division in my first ever racquetball tournament last month!
Speaking of boys on the racquetball team, I also developed my first-ever crush on this awesome guy there
Just last night I finished the first Assassin’s Creed game (which I have been working on for several months but could only ever play at home at my friend’s house)
Oh! I might as well add I got involved in my first ever credit card scam a couple days ago! Lost 190 bucks. Two whole days of babysitting money gone *-*
And that’s about all I can think of for now, but it was an eventful year! Pretty good overall Just wanted to share and wish you all a Happy New Year! Stay safe and have fun tonight, everyone!